Sunday 22nd June 2014
Telephone entry is now open!
If you’ve entered one of UK Triathlon events before all we’ll need is your name, date of birth, postcode and email, just have your payment ready and we’ll do the rest! Don’t delay, call 01270 842331 and secure your place today! (Lines are open Monday to Friday, between 9:30am-3:30pm).
The increasingly popular Henley-on-Thames Triathlon is in its sixth year and takes place at Henley Leisure Centre and Gillots School. The town is perhaps best known for the annual Royal Regatta, which attracts some of the world´s finest rowers. Conveniently situated just outside the picturesque town of Henley on the edge of the Chiltern Hills and the banks of the River Thame. Boasting a spectator friendly course the Henley Triathlon is one not to be missed. Places are sure to fill up quickly, so secure your place and enter now.
- Pretty riverside market town location on the Thames
- Leisure centre pool based swim
- Rural Oxfordshire countryside bike course
- Grass run course within the grounds of Gillotts School
- Split transitions at the leisure centre and school playing field (see race day info for further details)
- 2014 finishers medal for every entrant
- Do you have children that can't wait to become a triathlete? Make a weekend of it and enter them in the UK Kids Fun Triathlon on Saturday 21st June for 7-16 yr olds. Kids event full and obversubscribed in 2013 with 500 participants so avoid disappointment Click here to enter now
Sprint 400m swim - 25km cycle - 5km run
Super Sprint: 200m swim - 12.5km cycle - 2.5km run
Fun 200m swim - 12.5km cycle - 2.5km run
Relay: 400m swim - 25km cycle - 5km run
(One Competitor for each leg!)
Beginners to Triathlon
If you have never done a triathlon before we can supply you with a training guide with step by step instructions on how to train properly for the event. You can download the training guide here.
The event fills quickly so don't delay, enter online now by clicking here.
For the Triathlon all you will need is
Swimming goggles (not compulsory but recommended), swimming costume or trunks, bicycle (must be road worthy), cycle helmet & running shoes or trainers.
Are you new to the world of Triathlon? Unsure of what to do and when to do it?
If so click here and we'll guide you through your first triathlon.
Limited Places Available!
Enter online today to guarantee your place!
Unfortunately due to the venue being a school playing field, there are no dogs allowed on the site.
RACE VENUE Gillotts School, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 1PS