South Coast Triathlon - 5th July 2014
5 Events to choose from!
Telephone entry is now open!
If you’ve entered one of UK Triathlon events before all we’ll need is your name, date of birth, postcode and email, just have your payment ready and we’ll do the rest! Don’t delay, call 01270 842331 and secure your place today! (Lines are open Monday to Friday, between 9:30am-3:30pm).
The race offers not only a spectacular seaside venue, but is also a perfect spectator friendly course, ideal for family and friends who come along to support you and watch the non stop action in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. The venue guarantees large crowds to cheer you along whilst you swim, cycle and run. A great weekend or day out for all!
- Fantastic coastal and spectator friendly venue
- Open water sea swim
- Flat, closed to road bike course
- Scenic promenade run
- All abilities welcome from novice to pro-triathlete
- 2014 finishers medal for all entrants
- Prizes for top 3 male and female triathlete in all races as well as age group prizes in the Sprint and Olympic Triathlon
- Entries now open to 14+ yr olds in the Sprint, Super Sprint & Fun distances
- South Coast Run follows this event on Sunday 6th July with Half Marathon, 10k and 5k Fun Run
Olympic: 1500 metre Swim - 40 km Cycle - 10 km Run
Sprint: 750 metre Swim - 20 km Cycle - 5 km Run
Super Sprint: 200 metre Swim - 10 km Cycle - 2.5 km Run
Fun: 200 metre Swim - 10 km Cycle - 2.5 km Run
Relay: 1500 metre Swim - 40 km Cycle - 10 km Run
(One competitor for each leg!)
Are you new to the world of Triathlon? Unsure of what to do and when to do it?
If so click here and we'll guide you through your first triathlon.
Getting there & staying over
Seaford is located on the A259 between Brighton and Eastbourne. There is a selection of bed & breakfasts, guesthouses, hotels and camping and caravanning in and around Seaford. The Running Inn has created a special package for competitors for more information please click here. For information on
accommodation either telephone Seaford Tourist Information on 01323 897426 or visit the website at
firstname.lastname@example.org Book early as Seaford will be very busy!
Limited Places Available!
Enter online today to guarantee your place!